Making Everyday Activities Easier and More Enjoyable.
Independent & Assisted Retirement Home near Pensacola, FL
Welcome to Victorian Manor Retirement Center, where retirement is synonymous with style, comfort, and affordability. Set in picturesque surroundings, our facility offers both independent and assisted living. Here, our residents aren't just residents; they're part of a growing family where each individual is given the care, respect, and attention they truly deserve.
Amenities to Meet Your Wants and Needs
Experience a vibrant life filled with activities and comforts at Victorian Manor:
· Lush Gardens and Landscaped Areas: Whether you fancy a quiet moment in the sun or wish to have an outdoor picnic, our sprawling green spaces are your serene getaway.
· Entertainment and Activities: From fun games to various events, we ensure our residents are always entertained and engaged.
· Convenient Facilities: Our aim is to provide a hassle-free life. Make use of our laundry facilities, relax under our covered entrance, or enjoy a quiet afternoon in our comfortable libraries.
· Proximity to Essentials: We are conveniently located near shopping destinations and hospitals ensuring all your needs are just a short drive away.
· Do you offer independent living quarters, such as apartments, or is it all under 1 roof, like a dorm? We are a one building single story facility.
· Do I have to share a room? We offer semi-private and private rooms.
· What are the rooms like, what is included in them? Our rooms feature large walk-in closets and zero entry bathrooms.
· Can I cook my own food, or only dining area? No kitchenettes available.
· Can I have my car there? Car parking is free of charge in our parking lot.
· Is my car secure there? Yes, we provide 24-hour monitoring.
· Is advanced nursing skills available if needed? We utilize home health for nursing services.
· If I need skilled nursing care, can I move to that part of the facility or do I need to move to a different facility? We do not offer a skilled facility.
· Can my family members spend the weekend with me? Family visitation is from 9a-9p daily.
· Can my family have meals with me? Yes, they can.
· Is there a way for me to be able to lock up any money I may have for incidentals? You are welcome to have an in-room safe.
Why Choose Victorian Manor?
Victorian Manor isn't just an assisted living center; it's a legacy of care and compassion. Family-ownerd and -operated by Russel and Shannon Harris, our facility has been a cornerstone of retirement living for over 40 years. Here's what makes us special:
· Experience & Trust: With our 40-year legacy in running retirement homes, you can trust us to offer unparalleled care.
· Financial Ease: We accept all forms of insurance, provide assistance with VA Programs, special accommodations for Aid and Attendance for Veterans, Spouses, and Surviving Spouses, and also accept Medicaid. We work closely with the State to ensure you face minimum out-of-pocket expenses.
· Family-Owned and Driven by Faith: We are proud of our family-owned business ethos. Our faith-based values are the backbone of Victorian Manor, ensuring each resident receives love, care, and respect. Don't just retire; live a life of elegance and warmth at Victorian Manor. Please contact us at 850-736-8412 and let us help you transition into this golden phase of life, all while saving you money!
“The staff and residents are wonderful. Very clean, upbeat atmosphere. Food is very high quality.”
“This gives peace of mind when you to know your loved one is better cared for than home alone. My mother absolutely loved Victorian Manor and so did her family.”
It is a very nice place. Clean and polished furniture, good staff. I am happy to see Mama's retirement home is a happy place.”
"My mother-in-law had been going there for adult daycare for a year when she finally became a full-time resident. The staff is very friendly and she is taken care of extremely well. We live close and always drop in on her to visit and never have we had a situation where we were concerned about her care. Highly Recommend.
Colette Zange Baker